- This event has passed.
The Art of Love, a deep and personal process in Chiang Mai, Thailand
October 25 - October 29
The Art of Love in Chiang Mai, Thailand, with Rahasya
Life is relationship, and the search for relationship is for many the search for love, peace and fulfilment.
Nature has given us our sexual energy, a healthy and vibrant aliveness in the body that has an infinite potential for transformation and awakening.
Yet there is so much ignorance, misunderstanding, expectations, distortions, fantasies and dreams around sexual energy, due to our upbringing and social conditioning, that we have experienced exploitation, misuse, abuse, frustrations, disappointments, power-trips and all the other problems that arise in relationship.Many of us do have a sense, that sexual energy is incredibly beautiful, creative, innocent, alive and joyful, but miss the insights on how to access its beauty? How can we celebrate the fullness of life and learn “The Art of Love”
In this course we will
- Explore relationship and love in its depth
- learn to celebrate our sexual energy and allow it to transform into love, further into devotion, and ultimately to recognize the divine in everything.
- move from expectations and romantic dreams to the realisation of the beauty of reality in the here and now.
- recognise that love is freedom, and find the courage to be free.
The explorations include
- Opening the Heart and discovering Synchronicity
- Teachings and explorations of the layers of the mind, and their pitfalls of egoic identification
- Teachings and explorations on the 7 chakras, their polarities in man and woman, and their natural energy flow
- experiencing different breath and movement meditations to activate the chakras, like Ananda Mandala, prayer Meditation, Latihan and more
- Discovering the secrets of receptivity
- learning presence versus excitement
- Staying open in challenging relationship situations
- Making Love a Meditation
- The “Peak & Valley”
- Refinement of the Senses
- The Woman’s “Home”
- The Man’s “Home”
- The mystery of “No Self”: Devotion & Love
- The “Circle of Love
Drawing on more than 35 years of experience of working with people, Rahasya will support us on our journey towards love, intimacy and wholeness.
We will Learn together in a friendly and respectful gathering for both singles and couples and benefit from each other’s experiences, questions and explorations.
A deep and personal process towards Awakening in Chiang Mai, Thailand